GCSE Science Tuition
How can we help?
StudyBox provides tuition and preparation for the GCSE science exams. Students are taught methods, processes and uses of science to develop scientific knowledge and understanding through the topics of biology, chemistry and physics.
how lessons work
Students work one on one with a tutor to understand all of the course content and Learn how to pass the exams. We work on the topics you have the most difficulty with then test knowledge with past papers to boost your overall confidence.
Book a free trial and work one on one with a tutor for 1 hour. You will complete a Science exam checklist that will help you understand what areas you need to improve on to get the best result possible.
BOOK FREE TRIAL IN WALLINGTON OR SUTTON
There are a variety of Science GCSE exams that students may sit, including single science or combined. Each exam board, varies their content slightly, adding extra confusion. We offer a Free Assessment to help you decide the best way forward.
- Exam Boards
Biology Exam Specification
- Cell biology
- Transport systems
- Health, disease and the development of medicines
- Coordination and control
- Inheritance, variation and evolution
Chemistry Exam Specification
- Atomic structure and the Periodic Table
- Structure, bonding and the properties of matter
- Chemical changes
- Energy changes in chemistry
- The rate and extent of chemical change
- Chemical analysis
- Chemical and allied industries
- Earth and atmospheric science
Physics Exam Specification
- Forces and motion
- Waves in matter
- Light and electromagnetic waves
- Magnetism and electromagnetism
- Particle model of matter
- Atomic structure
Exam Boards Covered
There are 6 science exams. Questions will be a variety of multiple choice, structured, closed short answer, and open. We recommend that you have an assessment to choose where to start.
*AQA Combined Science Trilogy
*AQA Combined Science Synergy
* AQA Biology (8461) / AQA Chemistry (8462) / AQA Physics (8463)
* OCR Combined Science A - Gateway Science Suite
* OCR Combined Science B - Twenty First Century Science Suite
* OCR Twenty First Century Biology A / Chemistry A / Physics A
* Edexcel Combined Science
* Edexcel Biology / Edexcel Chemistry / Edexcel Physics